What is .conf?
.conf is Splunk’s premier education and thought leadership event for thousands of IT and business professionals who are keen to use machine data insights to find answers.
Join us for three days of innovation that includes today’s IT visionary thought leaders, more than 200 education sessions, Splunk’s top partners, and numerous opportunities to learn new skills, hear expert insights and gain the tools you need to help advance your career.
.conf18 will be held October 1 - 4, 2018 and Splunk University will be the three days leading up to the conference beginning on September 29 – October 1, 2018.
.conf18 will be at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando, Florida. More information will be available in the next few months.
Operations, security and compliance professionals, architects, developers, engineers and marketers. Anyone who wants to do more with their data.
- If machine data is important to you, .conf18 will give you the opportunity to gain new insights from your data and systems.
- If you are already a data pro using Splunk, come and swap ideas with other power users. Get up to speed on the latest Splunk products and apps. Plus take the time to give roadmap feedback to our product management and engineering teams. This is your chance to help craft the product you want to use.
- Intermediate level Splunk users who are looking to ramp up their knowledge can check out sessions presented by customers and peers that will showcase how they're using Splunk to solve problems and align IT with business goals.
- New to Splunk or just getting your feet wet? Come for pre-conference training at Splunk University and start the immersion process. You'll walk away armed with new Splunk knowledge to take your implementation to the next level.
- In healthcare? Financial services? Higher education or the public sector? Join us to network with your peers in your industry and attend the sessions and other events dedicated to your industry or area of expertise! Focused breakout sessions and Ask the Experts panels are part of the robust program designed for you.
- Want to write an app for Splunk? Check out the sessions for Developers.
From IT rockstars and pros to data superheroes and CIOs, there's something for everyone at .conf18.
Splunk University is only available to registered .conf18 attendees at a supplemental fee. Splunk University will be held September 29 – October 1, 2018.
Splunk University is only available for those that attend .conf18. You cannot attend Splunk University without attending .conf18.
Hundreds of technical breakout sessions will be available, covering areas in Business Analytics, Development, IoT, IT Operations, Security/Compliance/Fraud and Foundations.