At .conf23, you’ll learn how Splunk can help you make your organization more resilient. And have some fun while you’re at it.
What does that really mean?
- Get inspired by experts and dive into industry trends.
- Roll up your sleeves and experiment with Splunk products during interactive learning sessions.
- Share your unique Splunk product challenges and get help solving them from Splunk pros and our enthusiastic community of practitioners.
- Network with fellow Splunk fans to discuss use cases, be they mission-critical (like preventing security threats) or more for fun (Beer brewing! Beekeeping!).
- Discover all the services available to you as a Splunk user or customer.
- Catch up with other builders and developers to discover how they’re solving their most critical business problems using Splunk products.
- See Splunk technology in action during breakout sessions or in the source=*Pavilion.
- Check in with Splunk partners who are providing complex integrations.
- Attend post-session parties, compete in capture-the-flag-esque competitions, maybe even bust out some dance moves.
We could go on. But we think being there in person will answer this question best.